Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm Making a List I'm checking it Twice and I need your help!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we'll find out which of our Politicians have been naughty or nice. Today I am compiling a list of the events this Administration has purposely implemented in order to harm the lower classes and sink them ever further. There have been many as we all sadly have experienced. I know I will miss many but between you I know you won't. So please add your sad recollections to the list. Following is my list: First I want to remind you that in Bush's own words, you the lower classes are only an unfunded liability. He proved that by lowering his so called unfunded liability by cutting your Medicade, cutting your Medicare, reducing your public education funds, and any other number of federal programs you rely on for your survival. He has proven to be public enemy number 1 to the lower classes not Bin Laden. he has allowed border insecurity and illegal immigration. your loss for this primarily is in your taxes paying medical expenses etc which are required by law while you are left to your own demise. He has allowed high tech jobs as well as working class jobs to be taken by millions of indian's and anyone else who can come in and fill the slots while he cuts your education funds. He is using your tax contributions to support corperations. By passing another new law he has doubled the percentage rates and the minimum payments you must make on your credit cards. again for your own good. He killed your last ditch effort to save yourself by changing to your detriment as you know, your ability to file for bankruptcy. State, local, and property taxes have soared. Tax deductions that traditionally benefit the middle Class have been either reduced or taken away altogether. Please feel free to help me complete the list and tomorrow we'll find out which politicians have been naughty or nice.
James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

No comments: