Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bush's Legacy: He will go down in World History as The President Who Destroyed America!

First I have to say, I knew I wanted to discuss an issue that was important to average americans from yesterdays events. However, there were so many I didn't know where to start or what to talk about. I decided to do a review of events and our frustrations. Oreilley said that with the many war dead in Iraq and the failing policies of democratizing the Middle East that it was time to regroup and defend America(at least he's waking up). al Zarqawi called Bush a butcher and a failure, making the two seemingly in agreement. I went back to look at our blogs on the Presidents many failures and examples of ineptitude. There were so many I could only pick a few so here are a few examples of our frustration, I only wish you could go through the archives and see just how bad his performance has been for the aveage American. Worse is that we will hear more lies tonight. When he tells you how well people and America are doing under him you know it is not you and your America. Here you go: Bush's State of Disunion, Presidential lies, Bush strikes out at the truth, A Doctrine of fact bush Uncovered, too many Bush created crises to think about any one before he creates another, are we purposely or otherwise over our heads?, America In ICU, Bush wrong again, refuses to engage Brain!, Being Inadequate is a Bush trait he will once again get away with. In reviewing our past discussions I came to the conclusion that the hole President Bush has been digging for America is getting deeper and deeper, many of us do not see a way out, and bush gives the appearance of being in total denial. His infamy and Legacy are becoming increasingly obvious. He will go down in World History as The President Who Destroyed America! Please tell me what you think!

No comments: