Tuesday, February 14, 2006

WhiteHouse Puts Blame on Cheney's victim while we all Joke!

It might be funny if it wasn't standard for the whiteHouse to blame everyone else for their wrongs. Can you , yeah you can, believe that the W.H. is blaming the victim for getting shot? There is a lot of questions like what took so long to report this? The hell with the standard stupid excuses! How is it the V.P. with all the assets of the country at his disposal FORGETS to get a $7 hunting stamp? I know that is for us little people and bush and cronies are above the law as they think and have shown.
I just want to say that I have seen most of the jokes regarding Cheney's supposed accidental shooting. I want to point out some good ones, put in my own two cents, and hear what you have to add to it. Cheney is serious as a heart attack I know but we can all use a good laugh today!

Here Is My list of top jokes involving Cheney's "accidental" Lawyer shooting from the Late shows and my own input of course!

*I wanted to improve our image with the masses so I shot a Lawyer

*He was a Republican so I knew he had enough wads of laundered cash on him for protection

*He badmouthed my Lesbian daughter

*He wanted to take the Focus off the Muslim cartoons

*It took so long to release this story because we had to get the facts right but that never stopped us before

*Bushie wanted a reduction of Lawyers and frivolous lawsuits so I thought I would do my share

*It's been so long since a V.P. has shot anyone I thought here is good way to get in the books

*It's alright I shot him in the face He's a Republican he's got more

** what can you add to this?
James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: