Monday, February 06, 2006

Worldwide Muslim Uprisings: Merely a real sign of opposition We are in fact facing!

I must say, I wish I could do more than one post because I wanted to write a follow up on bush cutting the the lower class vitals by once again saving the rich and cutting their Medicare. However I thought it might be more important to point something out that again I have diaried on in the past. That is the reality of the real Muslim opposition we are facing. In the past I have pointed out that Muslim Scholars were saying that opposition to the west may be as high as 50%. I will guarantee you as a self professed expert of human nature those against the west and potential enemies are clorer to 80%. Seeing the mass uprisings and riots over what we as westerners see as harmless cartoons should make you think. I must say first that once something is out in public, cartoon or not, funny or not, it is no longer private or between you and your intended target audience but it is now public business. These are Muslim minds not western and we never seem to take that into consideration. Yes many of these are fueled by hardliners, Muslim zealots and antagonists. However it only serves to remind me at least that I am not defeatest, cynical, or pessemistic, merely a realist. The reality is as I have mentioned in past blogs that the anti west, socalled insurgents etc., are not just a handful, or a few thousand, in reality you can bank on them as being a majority of the Muslim world and not the minority as we are led to believe.

No comments: