Thursday, March 30, 2006

Monitoring FoxNews: It's a Dirty Job But Somebody Has To do It!

I saw a Diary this morning where someone was expressing pleasure in seeing that CNN was beginning to express the unbiased truth as to what Bushco was doing. I too am happy to see this. I also saw a diary about bush's low poll numbers and where would they go next.

However it made me remember why I find it necessary to monitor FoxNews and the lies they feed their audience. Some people have criticized me for paying attention to Fox. It is a dirty job but someone has to do it.
I beleive it is important to monitor the garbage they feed their audience. with bushco being willing to say anything in order to follow their corruptive fundamentalist agenda.
With Bush's propensity to lie out of both sides of his mouth while his foot is in it and a stupid smirk on his face all the while. That is harmful in itself.

Throw in the repug biased reporting from Fox, in this case the inept always wrong John Gibson. With stupid nonsensical rhetoric this idiot cannot dazzle you with brilliance so he consistently does the old fall back to baffling you with bullshit.
Two quick for instances. Check out what this idiot had to say in his asinine attempt to foul up our national security agenda to gain contept for Dems and support for Bush's corruptive agenda. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,189552,00.html
I don't know about you but I think a wall to keep out illegal immigramts is the stupidest idea I have ever heard. Of course bush wamts this stupid thing and gibson is stupid enough to say it is the first thing we have to do. Bullshit! Check this out.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,189286,00.html

This ability and willingness of bush to lie to get what he wants coupled with the John Gibsons in the country willing to defend his lies with mindless bullshit examples to back up those lies, is the only reason Bush's poll numbers are still higher than they deserve to be at 34%.

That is why I frustrate myself listening to this baffling bullshit. It is important that we tackle these lies and corruption at every level not just at the top but down here at the bottom. we must neutralize these corruptive republicans at all levels and I know we are doing our share.

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

No comments: