Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Resurged, Unwaverable, unshakable love for the Democratic Party thanks to Bush

I woke up this morning remembering Bush's standard wrongheaded crap designed to make people believe his lies. he is still stupidly insisting that everything will work out as planned in Iraq.http://edition.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/13/bush.iraq/

He is convinced that Iraq is moving away from an abyss. instead, Iraq and the entire middle East are falling into an Abyss purposely designed by Bush. It will happen but many americans are finally getting the picture and of course it isn't the one wrong headed bush is painting.
How confident are you that Iraq is headed in the right direction?
Not at all
65%
Very
20%
Somewhat
15%
Total Votes: 272,574
Note on Poll Results

How helpful have Bush's recent speeches on Iraq been?
Not at all
70%
Very
16%
Somewhat
14%
Total Votes: 271,426
Note on Poll Results

check out the rest of the poll results. I am glad to see more and more people waking up.
http://news.aol.com/dailypulse/031306?id=20060313104209990001&ncid=NWS00010000000001

As I was saying, I woke up this morning thinking of and realizing two things. one, Bush is totally and hopelessly lost and he will never find himself. Two, He has permanently embedded my faith in the Democratic party. 25 years ago i lostt faith with the democratic party and started to wander. I became a reagan democrat and toyed with the idea of becoming a Republican.
I know he is thought of by many as a great President but he scared the hell out of me with his war mongering. as a result I registered as an Independent so i could range free and find the best man regardless of party.
Bush has changed all that for me and I suspect and hope for many, many, others. If we survive him as a viable democratic society, i for one can thank him for my intense hate and disgust for Republicans. Also for my intense desire for our traditional beloved democracy.

Seeing through him before his first mis-election It has been very painful watching all my fears coming true and a hell of a lot worse because of the horrible doctrine he is in fact following.
His lies and ineptitude are heightened by the 19th century russian Doctrine he is following per batum.
I call it the Doctrine of Destruction because it is used only when toppling one order for one you think is superior. Looking at what he has done to America and the world I was right and worse is that he has put it on the fast track and is not done yet.

It is in the dictionary but you can download it for free on my web site and see it for youself, it is scary. If we are lucky enough to survive his Presidency and all this Republican corruption, massive irresponsible debt, the sale and giving away of of America and our manufacturing base, and his corruptive ineptitude, I for one will never look outside the Democratic party again.

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com


Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: