Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Can Republican Firebrands really Believe the Things They Say Or Is It just For Effect?

First I want to say another liar bites the dust as McClellan hands in his resignation. Sorry this is NewsMax! http://www.newsmax.com/
This has got to be the stupidest answer I have heard as to the Illegal immigrants since I heard Bush wanted to build a stupid wall on the Border. Coulter as we know is just a ranting idiot!
I started getting these NewsMax Emails every day for some reason. Looking at it just this once I realized why people still believe little Bush. There are people like Coulter and Limbaugh willing to say any stupid thing.
Looking at this asinine statement that we should have the illegals build the wall to keep them out. I started thinking! Knowing how stupid an idea this and the wall is, these people have to be purposely trying to be funny or stupid or something. No one can really believe all this crap can they?
1. Ann Coulter: Have Illegals Build Border Wall
Firebrand author Ann Coulter has an answer for illegal immigration apologists who say it's simply too expensive to build a wall across the entire U.S.-Mexican border: Hire illegal aliens already in the U.S. to help with the construction.
Asked how she would solve the illegal immigration problem, Coulter told Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly on Thursday: "I'd build a wall. In fact, I'd hire illegal immigrants to build the wall."
Coulter told O'Reilly that she also favors deporting illegal aliens wherever they turn up, noting that immigration authorities missed a perfect opportunity to get a head start on the effort with the recent wave of pro-illegal protests.
"We could have done it very easily in the last week," she explained. "You could have just sent paddy wagons to the protests."
As outrageous as Coulter's comments may seem, her views on illegal immigration are firmly in the mainstream of U.S. public opinion.
A Time magazine poll released last weekend showed 56 percent of those surveyed support building a wall along the entire 2,000-mile Mexican border. Just 40 percent opposed.
Even on the question of deporting illegal immigrants, Coulter is in the majority. Asked whether the U.S. would be better off if "all illegals" were deported, 51 percent of Americans said yes, with just 38 percent disagreeing.
this is one thing we all agree with I think: The controversial conservative said the disconnect between what the American people think about illegal immigration and what Washington plans to do is unprecedented.
"I've never seen an issue where public opinion seems so strongly on one side, but because of corporate interests, the government is acting the other way," she told O'Reilly. "How about putting this to a vote?"

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

1 comment:

jmsjoin said...

I agree 100%. That would be the right thing to do so it will never happen like everything else.
I was just looking at your 2 glogs and i agree with you o0n everything especially Cindy Sheehan.
I could also use mega help on my inadequate web site and neverending computer problems.
I couldn't figure out how to comment currently so you would get it. I hope you get this!
I just want to say that I feel the wall and having illegals build it are 2 of the stupidest things I have heard in regards to that issue.
However the Repugs consistently are corruptively inept and never do the right thing.