Thursday, May 18, 2006

Da Vinci Decodified!: Why it Doesn't Matter!

First I have to preface this with saying I am a practicing Christian with an open mind! with that said, let's review a few things for your evaluation.


Knowing that it was common for Jewish religious leaders to take a wife in those times!

Knowing that Christianity was purposely mystefied in order to be more appealing to people as all 3 of the major Religions were!

Knowing that Christ was not written about until some 40 years after his death by St. Mark!
* There naturally is plenty of room for possibilities, okay so what?
Knowing that I read the book passed out to us at my Catholic Church and the book came to no conclusion but left it up to you to decide!

Thinking about all this you have to think that okay we really know nothing for fact but the truth is what we believe ourselves. In the end sure it was possible for Jesus to have been married to and had a child with Mary Magdalene.

so what! Being totally unbiased I have to come to the conclusion that what does it matter? I still have my beliefs!
Others can think what they want as well they should. In the end it all means nothing to christianity or the Catholic Church. Another big deal made out of nothing!

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

No comments: