Friday, May 05, 2006

Like It Or Not:There is No Stopping Bush and the Entire Middle East Will Be EmBroiled!

I was going to post today on Bush's declining poll numbers and the fact that there are still idiots out there that support his mis policies much to the detriment of America and the world.

I just decided to focus on the failure of the Middle East. I just saw a post saying that Bush might be responsible for destroying the middle east.

It is too late! That is a foregone conclusion.

With promises to do with Iran what he has done for Iraq. with civil war breaking out albeit denied by Bush. This is all just beginning.

I feel as though I have said it a hundred times by now. However, we are winning nothing in Iraq or anywhere else in this so called war on terror. This is still just getting started.

What bothers me is that I keep seeing how people are speaking out against Bush as you all hear and also that he will not let that disuade him from following his Russian doctrine of destruction.

He will continue to kill American youth and say he doesn't like it. Why is he doing it then? He could stop all this, but he will not.


Iran and the entire middle east will be embroiled and this can not be turned around now by any intervention to the contrary. He has set the wheels of dissention in motion and they will not stop turning for a long while.This will be comparable to the 100 Years war!

The entire world will ultimately be embroiled as many of you know and it is too late to stop.

What bothers me even more is that there are still those that defend Bush's corruptive intervention with his perverted sense of fundamentalism and Democracy.

It just blows me away that these people cannot see the error of their ways and what the results of bush's inept intervention in the middle east and around the world will ultimately be.

I just don't know what to say any more!

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments: