Wednesday, August 23, 2006

High time for the Truth:rhetoric aside we must bring soldiers home to fight from the home front!

I wonder when our so called leaders are going to wake up and realize that no matter what mindless rhetoric Bush spews forth, no matter how many troops he involuntarily recalls or extends to fight in Iraq, Iraq is already lost. His original plan for new middle east and world order will happen but not in any way Bush or Israel want or could imagine.
I am concerned for my sons and all in the military knowing this is still just starting. I just hung up from talking with my son who just got his wings. Very hairy especially hearing today that up to 35,000 can eventually be called back to duty. They started mailing out notices today. They will be recalling them in groups of 2,500 to fight in Iraq and Afghanistan because of shortages.
It must have gotten by me because I didn't realize about 14,000 army have already been called back up. Anything so Bush can avoid a new draft. It will be a necessity when Bush attacks Iran, things get worse in Iraq and they will, or things break out somewhere else and they also will.
I don't think I told you but I guarantee you that 9/11 was allowed to happen in order to get the people and the world behind this so called war on terror. Bush just didn't expect it to be so horrific, at least I hope.
Thus the 9/11 attack was not deviated into Iraq and then the entire middle east. 9/11 was the excuse to attack Iraq and proceed with Bush and Israel's new middle east order.
After reading that perle wurmser document I now know I was right about all I have been saying. Afghanistan too will be lost! Bush guaranteed a loss there too by attacking Iraq and unsettling the entire region.It will soon get a lot worse!
2) Induce the United States to overthrow the Saddam Hussein regime in Iraq. 3) Launch war against Syria after Saddam's regime is disposed of, including striking Syrian military targets in Lebanon, and targets in Syria proper. 4) Parlay the overthrow of the Ba'athist regimes in Baghdad and Damascus into the "democratization" of the entire Arab world, including through further military actions against Iran... http://www.larouchepub.com/...
I get pretty disturbed when I hear his stay the course until victory rhetoric because he did all of this on purpose, he ensured a war for a long time and it seems only for political gain and his wartime economy, and 2 of my sons are in this with 2 more of age.
It is time for Bush to realize and admit to his original plan. Realize it has already failed, stop killing soldiers and civilians needlessly, and bring out troops home. The so called war on terror will be fought in America and Iraq and the middle east will fail whether we leave next year or stay forever.Our brave troops will when all is said and done, be needed to defend the home front and they can help where they can from here.!
Bush must realize his program to have a new middle east and world order has failed and get back to what should really matter, America, and regroup! He has created quite a mess and it is still just getting started. Someone better wake up, realize this,engage brain, and act accordingly before it is too late!

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

No comments: