Saturday, September 02, 2006

Pentagon sees reality but can't speak it! Bush knows middle east reality but must ignore it! You see it but don't matter!

Bush has to ignore the reality of what is happening in Iraq so he can stay there and prosecute his plan for middle east and new world order.
I was looking for proof of past conversations regarding what is happening today for someone who had questions as to what to do.

There were so many posts I couldn’t believe it. I think you will find this very interesting.Bush’s unintelligent redesign, the 10 point plan for new middle east order. Total Middle East Breakdown, and it is well under way. http://www.dailykos.com/…
I just wish people would remember what he has said in the past about wanting new middle east and world order. 9/11 gave him the excuse to do it. You have to think that is why he ignored warnings leading up to 9/11 and why he refuses to pull out of lost Iraq. He has to stay there to follow through with his new middle east and world order. This will be long and it will be terrible. I have a son going to Afghanistan shortly followed with a stint in Iraq as EOD. Another son called me this morning saying his flight will be deployed to the middle east next year. You have to wonder, when will they be going to Iran and what’s next, if they live that long.

I wrote this 3 years ago but I think you will agree how obvious it is getting. People use to think I was crazy thinking a US President would purposely destroy things. I wonder what they would say now?
http://www.anaveragepatriot.com/…

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

No comments: