Saturday, November 25, 2006

Bush Insists on meeting Maliki worsening Iraq, Russia defends Iran, A call from Afghanistan! what?

Bush Insists on meeting Maliki worsening Iraq, Russia defends Iran, My son's well in Afghanistan but...Man I'm Bumming!
I had a post prepared for today where I was going to show the futility of the war in Iraq as Bush ignores Al Sadr and the fact that meeting with Al Maliki will worsen the already dire situation in Iraq and in the entire middle east furthering the breakdown he started.
However, I just got off the phone with an unanticipated much appreciated phone call from my son serving with the Army near Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan. He is well! He had a close call this morning but all is well.
I promised I would not use his name but he is in and around the towns in Afghanistan collecting from the kids and townspeople large quantities of unexploded ordinance in one form or the other and exploding it.

I promised I would not use his name but he is in and around the towns in Afghanistan collecting from the kids and townspeople large quantities of unexploded ordinance in one form or the other and exploding it.

He has a young daughter and seeing all the children roaming around with lost limbs bothers him but he said they often get themselves blown up while roaming through the endless minefields looking for ordinance as he and others keep asking them not to do. It seems to be a catch 22 for these children caught in war as they search for ways to feed themselves at the expense of life and limb.
He told me he had some good pictures he wanted to send me but my email was full so he asked me to empty my box a bit which I did and promptly wiped out the post I had prepared for today along with many things I needed. I wanted to show that as Bush insists on meeting with Maliki instead of talking on the phone and senselessly furthering the Iraq collapse. Russia is shipping missile defense systems to Iran in order to protect them from an attack by Bush that I expect to come before Bush gets out of office. Coming to Israel's defense will be his excuse.
Now back to my son for a moment! He was expected home in January but his tour in Afghanistan has been extended to some time in May. As you know, this happens often today as our military is stretched very thin. He is pretty happy with what he is doing and is not bothered. However, I would like to see him come home in time to help his wife with their new baby that is expected in June.
My concern not my sons is where he will be sent next as I see no end of Bush's warmongering but a worsening. Obviously Russia and Iran expect it also. I have always expected Russia along with China to come to the defense of Iran where we would in the end be facing all three of them and many more.
I really have to wonder what is in store for our children in the future as Bush is still doing his damnedest to ensure that they will have wars to fight for years to come!

James Joiner
Gardner' Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

2 comments:

- said...

Iran...whew that is going to be a tough situation. You are correct in my opinion about China and Russia coming to Irans aid. I think we have made it clear that Iraq is a violent land grab for natural resources and Iran must be looked after as it has the second largest gas and oil reserves on the planet. If we even dip our toe into that water expect it to be chopped off by big military actions in the region. I hope and pray your son comes home safely and this "Iran" deal holds off far a few years.

jmsjoin said...

cyberotter
Your 100% right! What really bothers me is that this is all still just getting started and we are winning nothing yet. It has been obvious for years what Bush has been up to and I don't understand why and hoe he is not held accountable.
Bush allowed Katrina to run its course on purpose. He as you know is forming a new societal order as we all experience. He attacked Iraq to establish his new middle east order. His facade of Diplomacy and purposely rising tensions around the world are so he can pursue his new world order!
From 9/11 he has been following a plan. Fighting terrorism was not it. It was just the reason he needed to attack Iraq and start to implement his new middle east and world order. Please read the following and you will understand everything.
As you may remember, Bush was looking for something to happen that would put the country and the world behind what he already had plans to do. 9/11 gave him that something. He has been lying and misleading right from the beginning.
He had plans right from the beginning to establish a new societal, middle east, and world order. That is why it was important to him to whip up a media and public fury which of course, he has done.
He used the excuse of 9/11 to attack Iraq and unsettle the middle east guaranteeing the loss of Afghanistan, Iraq, and the entire middle east. If fighting terrorism was his goal he would have stayed in Afghanistan. He lied to our troops and us from the beginning. He did this so he could further his idea of a new middle east and world order. Of course lying all the while and whipping up as much support and frenzy as he could in the media and minds he controls until he can fully implement his plans..
At this point it behooves him to continue to ignore reality and continue to whip up a frenzy so he can continue staying the course in order to further prosecute his new middle east and world order.
We are all shamelessly being used so Bush can follow his plan for new order. I wrote this 3 years ago but it is more obvious today. Let me know what you think? I won't get any deeper but it gets worse from here.
http://www.anaveragepatriot.com/downloads/Manuscript2.pdf