Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Bush's supposed Iraqi botch Is the issue! We cannot let attention be diverted from problem Bush!

Kerry's supposed botch is not the issue! I want to discuss the real issue and that's Bush and his continued lies and supposed Iraq Botch. Just quickly I want to say something not thought of or mentioned here or elsewhere.

Quickly I just want to say that being a Vietnam era vet and like everyone I grew up with in my blue collar neighborhood where everyone either went to Vietnam or went in the military as we knew nothing else, the thought was that if you wanted to avoid military service you went to College and succeeded which none of us could afford to do. Drawing a parallel between Bush's Iraq debacle and Vietnam I am sure was the intention and a simple explanation of that would shut this right up.

Now I want to talk about the real problem with Bush's supposed missteps in Iraq. I am sick of hearing Right Wingers defending the indefensible! Of course I am talking about Georgie "the mouth" Bush.
Yesterday I was listening to Bay Buchanon saying that Bush did the right thing for the right reasons and no one foresaw the amount of violence that is occurring in Iraq.
That is pure Bull! We all heard the possible ramifications of attacking Iraq. So didn't Bush before he chose to ignore all good advice to the contrary and attack Iraq so he could so he could destabilize the middle east and start to implement his idea of a new middle east order.
Sure, there was some so called bad intelligence by people willing to say what Bush wanted to hear for their own gain. All the intelligence in the world both good and bad is worthless if you choose to ignore it as Bush did once again.

Bush is the decider and sadly no one else. What he has done to Iraq, the middle east and the world and why is what we must continue to hammer home.
From 9/11 he has been following a plan. Fighting terrorism was not it. It was just the reason he needed to attack Iraq and start to implement his new middle east and world order. Please read the following and you will understand everything.
As you may remember, Bush was looking for something to happen that would put the country and the world behind what he already had plans to do. 9/11 gave him that something. He has been lying and misleading right from the beginning.
He had plans right from the beginning to establish a new societal, middle east, and world order. That is why it was important to him to whip up a media and public fury which of course, he has done.
He used the excuse of 9/11 to attack Iraq and unsettle the middle east guaranteeing the loss of Afghanistan, Iraq, and the entire middle east. If fighting terrorism was his goal he would have stayed in Afghanistan. He lied to our troops and us from the beginning. He did this so he could further his idea of a new middle east and world order. Of course lying all the while and whipping up as much support and frenzy as he could in the media and minds he controls until he can fully implement his plans..
At this point it behooves him to continue to ignore reality and continue to whip up a frenzy so he can continue staying the course in order to further prosecute his new middle east and world order.

We are all shamelessly being used so Bush can follow his plan for new order. I wrote this 3 years ago but it is more obvious today. Let me know what you think? I won't get any deeper but it gets worse from here.
http://www.anaveragepatriot.com/...

Before I finish I want to say something that came to me last night because it applies to Bush to a T. "Great men Bypass great opportunities for the better of man" As in Bush's case,"Inadequate men Jump on great opportunities for the better of themselves" sadly this will backfire this time!

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

6 comments:

Controversial Colin said...

Hi Jim,

You are an excellent writer and I think your articles need a wider audience. Have you ever used "article submitters"?

Some are are pay, some are free.

Check this google link.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=article+submit&btnG=Search

Take care.

jmsjoin said...

Hi Colin
I absolutely appreciate the compliment! I am happy to hear you say that. I have someone around me right now that can't stop complimenting my writing abilities. But I would like to see something from it.
In Grammar school I was recognized but thought they were all crazy. In High School I was courted for public speaking but wasn't smart enough to partake.
After I got out of the military I went to College and the English Professor told me I should take up writing for a living bbecause I had a unique ability. Again I thought he was crazy and I knew better.
I became an accountant. My ex told me I should get involved with politics because I could talk anyone into anything. I don't know about any of that but I now write, trying to get the truth out.
Thanks for the recommend. I will take any help I can get. I have a son sitting here waiting to get on my computer so I have to stop for now. I thank you for the link as I never heard of it and will take all advice and help. Thanks and take care, Jim

Controversial Colin said...

Hi Jim,

Glad to be of assistance.

I hope you do find some interesting outlets in those links, as I would like to see your message get out to a broader audience.

I must admit, that I have never been a fan of Americans. I have only ever liked REAL Americans like yourself, people with real values.

It is a shame that families like yours are a dying breed.

I wish you the greatest success with your writing.

:-)

P.S.

People with shades on indoors are annoying, you are absolutley right. lol

jmsjoin said...

Hi Colin
Again, I thank you! Yesterday I submitted a little piece I wrote about the reality in Iraq, why we are there and the only way out and its consequences.
I contacted ezine publishers and they are supposed to contact me maybe as early as today. We'll see what happens. I hope they are free, if not I am going to contact others.
I have already spent about $10,000 on trying to get published and realize now that they are only interested in taking your money.
Anyway, thanks! I included the link on my web page if anyone else is interested in getting published and looking for help.
Under my profile I also added a link to my home town you might find very interesting. I am sure you have heard of Salem, Massachusetts. the site is quite interesting and has a lot of interesting links. I do though think it could be a lot more comprehensive as there is still a great deal of detail they missed.
It is funny you saying you have never been a great fan of Americans. i am proud to be an American but am not a great fan of many of them myself.
I was a bit embarrassed by the ugly American when I was overseas and that has only worsened under Bush. I will be posting on these perverted fundamentalists today. I'm sick of these holier than though two faced idiots.
Anyway, I don't know why I feel more akin to Britain. I think it must be my being a Joiner from Harrow on the hill, England (wherever that is)and
proud of that heritage. Thanks for the good comments and wish of luck.
In closing I will just say I am going to also add this reply to your most recent post so I can be sure you get it. what the hell is 50 Quid equal to in dollars by the way? Take care!

Controversial Colin said...

Hi,

Of course I have heard of Salem. The witch trails etc.

Isn't the name derived from Jerusalem?

Anyway, glad to here you might be getting some results with the article submission thing, hope it works out for you.

P.S.

50 Quid (pounds) = 95 USD

Take care.

jmsjoin said...

Colin
When I was growing up Salem was a great place for an adventurous kid to grow up. you never even heard about the witch heritage but we who grew up there were concious of it.
Today they catitalize off it. I think it is pretty stupid. You may find it interesting but I grew up on Gallows Hill. The link to Salem that I have on my web site is pretty good. Quite a good amount of pactures. It might be an enternaining interlide. They did miss on quite a few points though and I will be contacting the person who set the site up.
I believe you are right about that Jerusalem thing but I really don't know where they got the name for the city of Salem.
Thanks for straightening me out on Quids and wishing me luck. I too am hoping something eventually pans out. I have a few pokers in the fire right now so we will see. Take it easy!