Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Who is the Worlds Best Super Hero? Make your pick! Who could we use today?

This is short and I think we can all use a little light fare. So Who do you think is the Worlds best Super Hero? Make your pick, This is cool, Who could we use today?
I was going through todays events, murders, rapes, world horrors, Iraq, Iran, deteriorating Russian and world relations, and I happened onto this question by Entertainment Weekly as to Who we thought was the Worlds Best Super Hero. I have been all through the list of Super Heroes and the site is very cool. You can vote for your favorite Super Hero. Spider Man, Super Man, Bat Man, on and on. http://www.ew.com/ew/flash/voxpop/su...
Looking at the many problems we are trying to deal with today and the many that will crop up in the future largely due to Bush's antagonization I have to wonder who would be the best Super Hero to help us today and what can they do for us?

No comments: