Saturday, May 24, 2008

The task before us is leaking out. Keeping Obama Alive is MLK's Keeping hope alive. Remember the past and Hope For the Future! Keep Obama, hope Alive!


You all know by now what Hillary said and said Friday that she regretted comments that evoked the June 1968 assassination of Robert Kennedy as part of her explanation for why she was staying in the presidential race late into the primary season. i think it was a Freudian slip and will explain in a moment but first her excuse. Earlier Friday afternoon, she told the editorial board of the Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Argus Leader that "My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it," she said. Wait a minute what the hell?


Clinton complained that "people have been trying to push me out of this ever since Iowa" and said that position "historically ... makes no sense." Later at an event in Brandon, South Dakota, she said, "Earlier today, I was discussing the Democratic primary history and in the course of that discussion mentioned the campaigns that both my husband and Sen. Kennedy waged in California in June in 1992 and 1968, and I was referencing those to make the point that we have had nominating primary contests that go into June. That's an historic fact." Watch more of Clinton's comments to the editorial board » The campaign of her rival for the Democratic nomination for president, Sen. Barack Obama, reacted quickly. "Sen. Clinton's statement before the Argus Leader editorial board was unfortunate and has no place in this campaign," it said in a statement.
* Her campaign first defended the remarks, saying the New York senator had been making a historical parallel. "She was simply referencing her husband in 1992 and Bobby Kennedy in 1968 of historical examples of the nominating process going well into the summer. Any reading into it beyond that is inaccurate and outrageous," Clinton spokesman Mo Elleithee said. Kennedy, the brother of slain President John F. Kennedy, was shot and killed just moments after claiming victory in the California primary in 1968. Clinton's campaign manager, Maggie Williams, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer that people may have "misinterpreted what she meant."

Therein lies the truth! The truth is leaking out! Check this out! I will maybe do something with this for later! Many around here want to hear nothing but positive get very mad at me when I say just wake up look at the past and realize what we have before us. It is up to us to keep Obama alive. That is our duty our version of keeping hope alive. I keep telling people to remember MLK, RFK, and JFK. Remember what happened to them, remember Kent State. It has all been excused and nothing adequately solved. You know conspiracy theories aside I believe those behind the right did it all and more. This mess will bge much worse because events get larger not smaller as we progress. read all the excuses and watch the other video if you want

It is all going to happen again only repercussions will be much more dire. Think positive but plan for reality. The right is not going to allow the awesome power amassed under Bush or their agenda into the hands of Dems thus putting and end to it. Forget about it. Hillary let the cat out of the bag that is all. People should be smart enough to know what we are dealing with hear. Some around us think Hillary on the ticket will signal Obama's assassination. I firmly believe at least a furtive attempt is a foregone conclusion. There are those I stay in touch with around Europe and Australia that point out that RFK, JFK, and MLK, were shot with high power weapons and given no chance to live while the facade of an attempt on Reagan was by a pea shooter and only allowed his agenda to move forward.

It is no coincidence that Regan's mess and banner were picked up by Daddy Bush and coming to a head under little Bush. As you know, this mess was on hold here, in the middle east, and around the world, until the right could find the right mindless unintelligent cheer leading loser to fool the people and blind to the consequences push this agenda through In Bush they found their man and this is well on its way. They will not be denied now! I am convinced that President McCain is already a foregone conclusion as far as the right is concerned. If there appears to be a problem getting that to happen underhanded or not via an Obama assassination or a Hillary nomination which would lead to President McCain, Bush will attack Iran first and be very concerned anyway you look at it what happens from there. Remember the awesome power Bush has to control every State, every States power grids and Militia, and to imprison all against the government and its supposed righteous agenda. remember those NAFTA prisons! I don't want to rain on anyone's parade.

I just want people to realize we are the enemy not the terrorists. They are merely the tool! I love seeing everyone so involved in Politics today and we need it. I just want people to realize what they have a task before them. I see I have an Email from the relentless Liberal I have to get too. This is probably his concern too but him and those around him think we have been here before but there is no way in hell. I will continue to try to get them activated and concerned citizens like yourself and others here to realize the brevity of the situation and the task before us while an important positive attitude is kept. Take care and continue to fight for Obama, our America, and our Children some of which are fighting Bush's Forever War as I write this!


James Joiner
Gardner Ma

12 comments:

Karen said...

Didn't think Hellary could go any lower, but she never ceases to prove me wrong. When will her final implosion be!?!

Keith Olbermann said it best in his special message to her yesterday.

jmsjoin said...

Karen
The idiocy I hear from billary and it seems most Politicians today is mind blowing. The truth is most often said accidentally or in jest. I learned as a kid consider the source. In every regard today people still refuse to do that. When I listen to people I often hear what they don't say and that speaks volumes. What Hillary said better be given voluminous attention and now not after something happens. You read my post to me it is a given but we have to keep hoping. Take care!

Unknown said...

This was despicable, I posted it as my Saturday Quote of the Week

After reading the front page story in the Washington Post, I had to make a rare, second post to Update the previous post.

Dave Dubya said...

Hillary has repeatedly made comments of this nature. I was thinking at first it was just a Freudian, or rather a "Rovian Slip", but now I think it was intentional all along.

Her supporters are getting as deluded as Bush's crowd. I think all the fanaticism that surrounds her has disconnected her from reality and decency.

At least she "apologized" to the Kennedys. Pathetic.

jmsjoin said...

Damn Blogger just killed my comment. Anyway Brother you know the truth is very often spoken accidentally. Hillary and Huckabee merely spoke the truth. You know it is one of my big concerns. I will be by soon to see what is up in your place.

jmsjoin said...

Dave
It is time for Billary to leave. That was too much.It might have been Robert but Olbermann really put it well. I am sure it was Robert go by and listen to Olbermann. He really said it well!

Larry said...

It is increasingly clear that the enemy is not so much from the out, but growingly it is the enemy from within we have to fear.

jmsjoin said...

Larry
We see the enemy and the enemy is us, no both sides both in the action and inaction! I'm pretty sure you read the post I did about Washington and Lincoln.
Anyway I am pretty sure io was 1787 when old General Washington came out to speak to his officers who were planning a revolt against the Government. Anyway he said if we are ever defeated it will come from within.
We both know that is true and sadly the enemy has turned out to be our government and nothing will change unless we do what Washington quelled and that is a fact!

DivaJood said...

We have met the enemy...and he is us Pogo Possum

Right now, the enemy is indeed us. While I think that Mrs. Clinton's statement was reprehensible on so many levels, I think it is equally reprehensible for Obama supporters to demonize her. And I think it is equally reprehensible for Clinton supporters to verbally attack Obama supporters.

As I listened to Olbermann's special comment on Mrs. Clinton's statement, I heard him (rightly) attack the content. He spoke to the issue of using the word "assassination" at any time specifically because of our nation's dark history.

I've said, over and over, that although I am an Obama supporter, if she becomes the nominee I will support her. Her statement makes that impossible for me. So if, by some insane stretch of the imagination, she becomes the nominee, I am stuck. Stuck because it has played into the Repbulican playbook and given them the nominee they want. She cannot get elected President. If she's the nominee, then McCain is the next President.

I have more thoughts on it all, but I'm too damn tired.

Utah Savage said...

James, my man, you have written another great post. Keep at it. Our government is our greatest danger to our liberties, our freedom. When we go silent, you can pretty much assume that we are in some dark place with no rights to Habius Corpus and no one knows where we are or how we left. So while we have a voice, lets use it.

Loved your contribution to my Let's Pick A Veep post. As usual you do half the work in seeing to it I get the facts right.

jmsjoin said...

diva
It is quite mind blowing actually the gamut of emotions we feel every day all day as this idiocy we call a Government and the facade of a Democratic process continues whilt I think it is a foregone conclusion already and God knows what is going to happen! Isn't it just terrible?
I watched that and Olbermann did a hell of a job. I have to say I am very anti Clinton today but never was. The entrenched division escapes me though! i am bothered because I have only seen such underhanded lying tactics once and we're living under them.
My lord, we can not allow McCain to happen he will dwarf Bush and you are right Hillary will guarantee President McCain.
I am going to have to vote for Hillary if she gets the nomination but it blows my mind if something happens to Obama are we rewarding her for it? AAARRRGGGHHH! What the hell happened to our Country beside Bush? I would love to continue this conversation any time!

jmsjoin said...

Thanks Utah!
We are no longer a Democracy. This is just a facade. Most people don't have a clue that Bush can do 100% absolutely what he wants to you, your State, the entire country, if he deems a threat. A threat to him is having his agenda endangered. I have done so many posts on American Fascism it isn't funny.
Everything is dead!The time to act is now and only a couple seem to know it. I have been trying to get some friends of mine to realize we have never been in trouble like this before.
The Relentless Liberal has been a grassroots activist since the 40's. His foundations are responsible for most of our liberal advances. You can google him by the way!
He is 90 now and his son Danny and I talk often as wwell as his nerhews involved in running Clinton's and Obama's campaign but I can't get them to realize this is not Politics as usuual. I will never stop trying!
Oh before I forget, youre welcome! I am not correcting or anything merely trying to add to you. You are fine! Take care and stay in touch!