Friday, July 11, 2008

I was really tied as to what to discuss today until I decided to ignore it all as worthless once world War Three Starts!



I had multiple videos prepared in preparation for stories. I had stories and video back up on the idiocy by McCain's economic advisor that we have become a Nation of Whiners. Of course I had the back up and a video of Obama jumping right on it to capitalize and use it in his favor. I had the story and the video of McCain who came out right after to say Gramm does not speak for him as he is right now trying to lie and say how much he cares. I was going to go with that however!

Then as events with the master of lying underhanded Politics Rove began to unfold I started gathering information on that event where Karl Rove refused to appear before the House Judiciary Committee to testify about the politicization of the Justice Department, despite a subpoena. During the hearing, Rep. Chris Cannon (R-UT) revealed that Rove had not only skipped out of the hearing, but had skipped out of the entire country. I had the story and video back up for that too However!

With all this standard Repug crap just prior to our election I remembered my on going story line for years now about 9/11, the patriot Act, attacking Afghanistan, Attacking Iraq, It was all long planned and to culminate with an attack on Iran that as you see every day and I have been highlighting is rapidly approaching as tensions are increasing and heading to unavoidable war. I can only laugh knowing it is unavoidable and they think our economy is a mess now wait until We attack Iran and rationing of all sorts I instantly put in place. Then it gets worse!

Another continuing story line I will also digress from is the fact that the NATOization of every ex Soviet satellite possible and the insistence that the worthless Missile Defense System be put on Russia's doorstep where it could be used to instigate this upcoming new world order Forever War instead of putting it in England where it is wanted. Everything possible is being done by Bush and the Right to get this war going. There is a superb video on you tube I recommend everyone watch stating everything is a lie and a set up so we can get HAARP (High frequency active aural research program) going and neutralize the rest of the worlds military as Rice's comments on Iran's weapons not working proved to me that Bush at least thinks this system is ready. Then!

Thinking of all this and hearing of the escalation of war between Russia and Georgia threatening to shoot down their planes emboldened by the fact that they believe we will back them as we learn: Russia will reject a call by the United States for international mediators to take a bigger role in defusing a row with Georgia, Interfax news agency quoted a Russian diplomatic source as saying on Friday. A surge in violence over the last few weeks in the Georgian breakaway regions of Abkhazia and South Ossetia -- where Russia and Georgia are locked in a tense standoff -- has worried Western states which fear it could trigger a wider conflict.

Tbilisi recalled its ambassador from Moscow after Russia said it sent its warplanes into Georgian airspace earlier this week to ward off a Georgian attack on South Ossetia. U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, on a visit to U.S. ally Georgia on Thursday, called for a more intensive international effort to resolve the conflict. But the idea was quickly rebuffed by Russia. Russia rebuffs U.S. over Georgia mediation

* It makes me realize I have been right all along, Bushco will get away with everything and that we are living a lie and this is all a setup to a war the US plans on being one sided as they endeavor to disable the rest of the world while they get this forever war going full scale. I had to ask, what is it all worth? The facade of concern? The facade of Democracy? The facade of elections? The joke of efforts by Congress? Holding Bush accountable? Holding Rove accountable? Rove skipping the country? It will all be forgotten once this Forever War gets under way and it is getting closer!

James Joiner
Gardner Ma
www.anaveragepatfriot.com

8 comments:

Dave Dubya said...

It sure does look like the Republicans own the Democrats. They surely must have the goods on them with all that illegal surveillance.

What better explanation is there for the Dems to legalize Bush's crimes?

It's a Republican dictatorship and the Dems are their patsys and chumps.

jmsjoin said...

Dave
I think it was Brother that pointed that out but it makes total sense to me. That has to be why they constantly capitulate to Bush. I am friggen fed up with it and they all should pay in the fall. I don't care what party they are!

Larry said...

The reports yesterday of further proof there is reason to charge Bush with war crimes goes unnoticed.

The worthless Democratic Congress lie in a pool of fear and payoffs, and they will continue to enable the war of war to come.

jmsjoin said...

Larry
There is so much happening and things are heading South so rapidly the scum are falling through the cracks and as I keep saying they will get away with everything. At the very least bush and his cronies should be tried for Treason, crimes against America, and war crimes in general! The scums!

Unknown said...

I hope they wait until at least Monday. I'm spending this weekend on the boat, watching the Blue Angels Air Show. Sure would hate to have that screwed up. {sigh}

jmsjoin said...

Brother
Lucky you! I bet that will be cool. I haven't seen them in years. On thw water, you'll have to tell me all about it.
You know, i was thinking of what to talk about today but it boils down to with the lie we are living today what the hell do we have to be prouf of about America?
Anyway If I can get out of thid funk I will be by and I will do a post but just a note! I was talking to Jim in Iraq yesterday and beforte the censors disconnected me he let me know it is Eglin he will be instructing at if that is any closer to you? Take care!

Unknown said...

Jim--
The day was a wash-out. We anchored off of Pensacola Beach waiting for the show. After about an hour, it started storming. They cancelled the show, so we all went below deck, fired up the gen-set, kicked on the air conditioner, and rode it out for a few hours and came back in. Good time though. Good food and great company! I had to laugh! We were a rockin' and a rollin' and the owner put the Perfect Storm in the video player. It was like being in a virtual movie. They re-scheduled for tomorrow, so we're gonna try it again.

I'll be back later to comment on today's post.

jmsjoin said...

Brother
Figures huh? Funny but whether you are going fishing or whatever rain or not I don't think it is possible to not enjoy being on the ocean. It sounds like you agree! My son says daily storms are pretty much a given. I wish you batter luck today and look forward to hearing. I will be by eventually!