Monday, December 08, 2008

I have to take some involuntary time off to fly to Florida to drive back with a son starting his career!


I am being forced to take 7 or 8 days off so I can drive down to Boston tomorrow and fly to Florida to pick up one of my sons who has been staying with family while attending steel workers school!
I leave tomorrow and will stay in the Cocoa, Florida area visiting various family members. He graduates on the 13th and we will leave on the 14th stopping in in Charleston, South Carolina to see another son before he is redeployed to Iraq where he will be flying air support.
There is so much happening in America and around the world all of it which affects every one of us around the world long into the future as the world jockey's for position to move into the future.
Anyway I hate to take a minute away but I must! Hopefully I will be able to get on line while in Florida and touch base with all of you here. I do not want you to think I dropped out and like you I want my voice heard. You will continue to hear it just bear with me for a short while. Good luck to all!

4 comments:

One Fly said...

Your going to be a busy boy Jim. Hope there's plenty of fun involved. Nothing like a good road trip.

billie said...

safe trip:)

Billie Greenwood said...

Best of luck and safe travels! We'll be waiting for you here when you get back online.

jmsjoin said...

Thanks Guys!
I'll be back! Give me around 8 days, take care1