Saturday, December 27, 2008

Pat Robertson is right again being quite pleased with Obama and greatly disappointed with Bush!

Pat Robertson is right again being quite pleased with Obama and greatly disappointed with Bush!


I have been a severe critic of the goon ball Robertson for years but I have to agree with him on being pleased with Obama and criticizing Bush on everything!

Pat Robertson "Remarkably Pleased With Obama" Criticizes Bush! Gives him a c- What he does not know is it was all done on purpose! I went back 3 years and found Robertson is pretty screwed up but sometimes right!

Last year Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson predicted that 2008 will be a year of violence worldwide and a recession in the United States, followed by a major stock-market crash by 2010.

Sharing what he believes God has told him about the year ahead is an annual tradition for Robertson. On Wednesday's "700 Club" broadcast, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network predicted that evangelism will increase and more people will seek God as the chaos develops.

Robertson said, "We will see the presence of angels and we will see an intensification of miracles around the world." Last year, Robertson predicted that a terrorist act, possibly involving a nuclear weapon, would result in mass killing in the United States. Noting that it hadn't come to pass, Robertson said, "All I can think is that somehow the people of God prayed and God in his mercy spared us." yhep prayer saved us

I actually hate to but I have to agree with him on this prediction but this too is compliments of Bush! The growing world violence is obvious and undeniable to an idiot but we have been discussing the coming of the 2nd Greatest depression for a long time now and it will hit when the reality of what Bush has created hits. This is a year old but check out the second great depression by Mike Whitney
That is only part of the reality Bush has set in motion for our and the worlds future. I am just stunned that anyone can deny the major and leading role Bush has played in all this.

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

4 comments:

Utah Savage said...

I was surprised to see Pat waxing lyrical in his displeasure of the Bush years. I thought I'd maybe died for a moment or was hallucinating. But you saw it too. Pretty amazing

Snave said...

Whoa, thanks for sharing this, I had missed it. Pat is a loonie, to be sure, but once in a while the blind squirrel finds the nut... and twice a day, a broken clock tells the correct time.

When talking about people such as Pat, this quote from George Carlin comes to my mind:

"I finally accepted Jesus. Not as my personal savior, but as a man I intend to borrow money from."

As far as Pat's blabber about angels, etc., I am once again reminded of Carlin:

"Here's another question I've been pondering- What is all this s--t about Angels? Have you heard this? 3 out of 4 people belive in Angels. Are you f---ing STUPID? Has everybody lost their mind? You know what I think it is? I think it's a massive, collective, psychotic chemical flashback for all the drugs smoked, swallowed, shot, and absorbed rectally by all Americans from 1960 to 1990. 30 years of street drugs will get you some f---ing Angels, my friend!"

George may have been a bit harsh in his assessments, but for the most part I tend to agree with his sentiments. I have very little tolerance for folks like Pat Robertson... but hey, this is America. I applaud him for saying what he believes, even if I think of him as a buffoon.

I am hoping his prediction about more evangelicalism and angels and religion is not going to come true. To steer our way out of the economic crisis and get the country on track, I think religion and government need to be fully separate from each other.

But that's just my .02 worth!

I hope you had a great Christmas, AAP, and that 2009 will be good for you and yours! cheers!

jmsjoin said...

Hi Utah
Robertson is a nut case ready for the looney bin! That said I happen to agree with him quite often. Scary huh?

jmsjoin said...

Snave
You are funny! I have always liked that about the clock,Carlin is right, and that is scary about angels. no damn wonder these fools want to bring about the end of Days!