Saturday, May 04, 2013

Taliban promise bigger, better, wider, carnage including insider attacks until we leave and they lead Afghanistan


Taliban vow massive suicide and "insider" attacks on anything and everything Foreign for spring offensive. They say it starts soon but it has already started. We have to get out of there in totality in 2014 as we promised and keep an eye on them from a distance.
 



Friday, April 19, 2013





Taliban Attacks Highly Regarded Afghan Army Unit overrunning their outpost








This was a so called fortified base held by one of the best units Afghanistan has to offer. This is happening all around the country and will increase as the fighting season is just beginning and as the end of 2014 when we supposedly pull out all our fighting forces comes closer.
The Taliban will persevere as they are indigenous. It is their country unless the people are smart enough to remember the horrible so called justice the brutal private mans club metes out.





They have us right where they want us. This is right where believers believe the end of days war will be fought. They do not want to let us out of the trap they want to keep us in it and they are.



Since we went into Afghanistan against my better judgment we should have gone all the way right of the bat and sealed the Afghanistan Pakistan Border cutting off the safe haven for the Taliban and their source of reinforcements.



As you remember, Bin laden and many of the leadership were trapped in Tora Bora right in that area. In the past I have said Bin Laden was allowed to escape so bush could use him to keep fervor up and Afghani's were credited with being responsible for his escape. We knew there were four ways out and only guarded three. We gave them a way out.

Not only that but I vaguely remember hearing about a 1,000 car caravan but it was never mentioned that we were bombing the area around it but allowed the 1,000 car caravan carrying the Bin Laden entourage to escape into Pakistan and at night, come on. Now this part really irks me and I for one never heard anything about it and still don't.

We have walked right into what many Muslim's believe is the End of Days Battlefield and they are not going to let us out willingly.

Now is the time I better remind you of something I first discussed 3 years ago because we really walked into this one but short of getting the hell out I don't know what else we could do at this time. With all my talk about Armageddon the Forever war and Pakistan Afghanistan being the front line this is frightening!

Pakistan Afghanistan front line one day further in preparation! Once you read "The Taliban get their wish" This is frightening! Every non Muslim in the world better read this and pay heed!

First it is a shame we do not ask Iran for help with the Taliban as Iran is on their menu too. Iran's hostility toward the Taliban predates Sept. 11: the Taliban's interpretation of Islam holds that the Shiite Muslims who dominate Iran are heretics, and an Iranian diplomat is among those being held by militants. Iranians are also concerned about the boom in opium poppy cultivation that has swept Afghanistan in the aftermath of the U.S. invasion."

We are in serious trouble as in my naivety I have hit the nail on the head more than a few times and have been right all along though ridiculed while this war against so called terrorism is perpetrated. I have said since 9/11 is like it or not will end up as a fight against all of Islam and nothing less than our survival is at stake.

I will sum up just one story that ties this whole mess together like it or not and that is "The Taliban get their first wish" As I never knew this and the entire world better frigging wake up because like it or not 9/11 was albeit a bad joke but just a joke as to what the future holds for us!

I had no idea when I mentioned that Pakistan and Afghanistan was the front line in this war against "Islamists" how right I was! finding this out just blew me away! I found out that many Muslim's believe that what is modern day Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Iran, is the promised land from where they will secure victory in the end of days battle which ultimately will be fought in Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria. Knowing this now makes sense of all the events we have been discussing with Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and to my surprise Iran. I had no idea Iran and the Taliban are enemies.

Please read the entire story. We had no choice from what I could see short of leaving right now and you know we are not that smart but man I just keep shaking my head. This has to be why my youngest's Engineer Battalion is going into the area again next summer. The Taliban get their first wish By Syed Saleem Shahzadz Be careful what you ask for!

Cheat the Taliban, prove this the exception in the graveyard of nations: If we are smart enough to get out of Afghanistan in 2014 as proposed and I do not believe we are, Mullah Omar and the Taliban are going to take the country over again. They feel it is theirs I only hope the people want it more than them. Any way you look at it our soldiers did their job meritoriously


Let them leave with their heads held high. Any way you look at I I am afraid I believe they will take over, I just hope they are smart enough to keep to themselves.

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
http://anaverageamericanpatriot.blogspot.com

No comments: